Our ServicesHome / Our Services
We freight to all over the world The best logistic company, FAST and SAFELY!
AIRWIN Shipping provides flexible and integrated ocean freight services. We currently hold contracts with all major shipping lines and the consolidated .we have hands on experience in vessel chartering Full container load (FCL) and Less container load (LCL).Through a single single window solution we provide full container load services. From almost any origin or destination we provide streamlined freight forwarding to book your cargo, arrange for pickup and delivery and manage the shipping documentation. Our partnership with carriers enable us to offer the right services at competitive rates. Our experience and global networks help reduce your administrative burden. Long term relationships with carriers responsible for the majority of global ocean volume mean that we can ensure the availability of space and equipment. We actively manage contracts and service levels to ensure our customers receive the best possible, reliable service at competitive rates. Present times a need for frequent small sized orders are more. Our less-than-container-load (LCL) service brings economies of scale, and the cost benefits of full container load (FCL) shipments, to shippers of LCL cargo. LCL keeps goods moving in your supply chain. Shipments can be sent as soon as they are ready rather than waiting until you have a full container.
Working with carefully selected carriers, we operate with schedules on all the world’s major routes so you can plan with certainty and become more efficient. We offer a range of highly flexible products which allow a choice of delivery speeds to best suit your requirements. Our flexible and diverse products, global reach & local knowledge, all delivered hassle-free by our Air Freight Experts.
- A range of time-specific options from economical routing to first flight out and even Same Day, delivering reliability at the speed you need
- Total flexibility over delivery choices (e.g. door-to-door, airport-to-airport) enables you to customize your Air Freight
- Preferential carrier access ensures your cargo receives transit time reliability, worldwide
carriage of full and partial cargos by road transport. We prepare the most optimal route for cargo transportation and offer cargo warehousing and customs intermediary’s services. The Company operates a large fleet of road vehicles, provides inland transportation services of cargos of different size and carries out international transportation. Cargo transportation by land is the most flexible type of cargo transportation allowing for the carriage of goods of different parameters and weight. The Company provide services of transportation of standard cargos, cargos with special requirements and dangerous cargos, carry out the assignments of transportation of foodstuffs and liquid products.
we offer Advanced and Secure Loading. When loading your vehicle or equipment into ocean containers, we use only the most secure and advanced lashing techniques in the industry. Our expert crew combines wood platforms, nylon straps (rated three times the weight of the vehicle), steel chains or cables to ensure the safest loading possible. We provide full container load (3 /4 / 5 vehicles inside container), or consolidated vehicle loading, where cars from different clients are combined inside one container. You should note that the original title of the vehicle is required before your cargo can be loaded and any export documentation can be processed. (No exceptions, please.) You may include additional auto parts with the vehicle (we will list them on the Bill of Lading and Export Declaration for compliance and security reasons). Shipping multiple vehicles? We’ll ensure the most cost-efficient shipping possible by loading three or four vehicles in a single 40’ container. If shipping only one or two cars, we will consolidate your shipment with another client’s, ensuring the most economical way of delivering your cargo to its destination.
project cargo heavy lift
Airwin meets the growing demand for facilities for project cargo handling and special transport. Thanks to the wide port basins, excellent service providers, specialised terminals and dedicated staff, no cargo is too big or too heavy to handle. The port is accessible 24/7, offers a flexible fleet of floating cranes and service providers ensure rapid processing of any type of break bulk cargo. We chose the best terminals are specialised in handling Heavy Lift and Project cargo. Based on various factors, the Port Navigator will select the most suitable terminal for a specific project cargo. The search function distinguishes between quay length, lifting power, connections to the hinterland and warehouse surface area.
We’ll also serve as your Export Broker, handling all necessary documentation, reporting and compliance requirements. The Customs Clearance Services offered by us supports in faster and hassle free clearance of shipment. We support and guide our clients to handle the sensitive procedure of custom clearance with taking full responsibility. We can understand that if the cargo is not cleared on-time it may result in incurring un-expected loss. We utilise our expertise and latest technology and ensure that the supply chain of our client remain compliant. Paying attention to the minute details is our hallmark and we encourage our experts to take part in different custom automated programs to enhance their skills.
- Export for Promotion Zones like SEEPz, Technology Parks & Bonded Cargo
- Export for garment export houses under various duty free schemes
- Import/export between multinational companies with relationship between buyer & sellers
- Bonding / ex-bonding of consignments
- Customs clearance under high seas sales (HSS)
- Personnel un-accompanied baggage
- Project cargo clearances
- Re-Export or Re-Import Customs Clearance
- SEZ Clearance
- Import clearance under customs duty exemption certificate
- Export clearance under drawback / focus license
- Specialist for MNC
vessel agency services
We offers a wide range of vessel agency services. The following list is not exhaustive of our capabilities but describes the fundamental services we provide. Should our clients have a specific request or need, chances are that we’ve either dealt with such a situation before, or are able to provide the information and guidance needed to resolve that situation. We are ready to help in full capacity.
- Charterer’s Agency Representation: attend as charterer’s nominated agents for the purpose of not only vessel port movement, but to ensure protection of the charterer’s interests and to expedite cargo operations and minimize demurrage.
- Owners Husbandry and Protective Representation: arrange stores, repairs, medical, spares, transport, air travel, and/or warehousing.
- Time Charterers Representation: expedite vessel’s port call and cargo operations, coordinate replenishment of bunkers, stevedoring, surveyors, etc.
- Terminal Agency Representation; representing terminal’s interests, vessel scheduling, implementation, enforcement and invoicing of terminal’s tariff, security regulations, etc.
- Cargo protective agency for shippers and/or receivers.
- Preparation of bills of lading and cargo documentation.